National programme for scientific research
BG H2 Society implements the National Programme for scientific research “Hydrogen Technologies – Hydrogen Economy”, including advanced fuel cells, materials for hydrogen power industry, modern methods for hydrogen production, methods for hydrogen storage/transport, hydrogen utilisation as well as MSc course in Hydrogen Technologies and education of PhD students.
The laboratories within BG H2 Society are based in different scientific centres, founders of the Society:
- Laboratory “Hydrogen Technologies” – UCTM, Sofia;
- Laboratory “Fuel Cell Technologies” – IEES-BAS, Sofia;
- Laboratory “Advanced Technologies for Hydrogen Production” – UCTM, Sofia;
- Laboratory “Hydrogen Storage and Transport” –FC-SU, Sofia;
- Laboratory “Materials for Hydrogen Power Industry” – UMG, Sofia.