Government body of BG H2 Society
The organization structure of BHS, constituted on 17 February 2004, established it as a national coordinator in the non-governmental sector in the field of the hydrogen technologies.
The Bulgarian Hydrogen Society is represented by
- Chairman of the Board of Directors – prof. Alexander Krumov Popov, DSc, vice-president of BAS;
- Chief Executive Officer – prof. Tzvety Bogdanov Tzvetkoff, DSc , head of Hydrogen Technology Centre – UCTM, Sofia
Board of Directors
- prof. Assen Angelov Girginov, DSc - UCTM, Sofia
- prof. Georgy Petrov Vissokov, DSc - University of Mining and Geology, Sofia
- prof. Martin Slavchev Bojinov, DSc - UCTM, Sofia
- Chairman: prof. Zdravko Stoinov, DSc, head of the Institute of Electrochemistry and Energy Systems in BAS (IEES-BAS)
- Executive Secretary: Genelin Russinov, PhD
- Chairman: academic Alexander Popov - BAS, Sofia
- Secretary: Bogdan Tzvetkov, PhD, Eng – UCTM, Sofia
Directors of the sectors
- assoc. prof. Mitko Georgiev, PhD – “Defence Technologies”
National Fund “Hydrogen and the Global Worming”
The major purpose of the Fund is to support the general activity of BG H2 Society, the field of science and education in Hydrogen Technologies. The Fund is responsible for: building a structure for management of funds aimed in Hydrogen Technologies; design of a programme for funding of activities and projects in the field of Hydrogen Technologies; supervision and control over the funds for the Hydrogen Technologies. The Fund is the principal financial source of the National Programme “Hydrogen Technologies – Hydrogen Economy” as well as the programmes of the European Hydrogen Association.
The Fund is governed by the Board of Directors of the Society according to its by-laws.
The Fund resources are collected from: grants, charity events, membership fees, Bulgarian State Budget, European funds, other sources according the Bulgarian laws.
Bank Account of the National Fund “Hydrogen and the Global Worming”:
Raiffeisenbank EAD , Sofia branch, office “Studentski grad”
- SWIFT BIC: RZBBBGSF
- IBAN: BG 26 RZBB 9155 1466 5750 02